Featured Post

Daily Workload vs. Daily Motivation

Have you ever had those days? You know what kind of day I mean. When waking up in the morning usually brings about those dreadful feelings o...

Visit Our Sponser

Personal Development Category (English)468x60

Popular Articles

Teach Yourself Computer Programming


Came across this great site today talking about how to teach yourself computer programming


I thought this was great. A simple site dedicated to a process that I go through every day. I am a firm believer in reading as much as you possibly can about hobbies or training that can improve your career opportunities.

A quick look at my reading shelfs would easily show dozens of computer programming books. Everything from PHP, HTML, SQL, you name it. So any time a resource comes along that can help improve those skill I bookmark it and use it as part of a reference library. 

Computer science careers will continue to be on the rise into the future. Computers and technology are not going anywhere soon barring a massive technology breakdown of course. 

So check out the page if your interested in computers at all. You might just get hooked.


No comments:

Post a Comment